Raspberry Macadamia Blondies
Serves 16 blondies.
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams soft light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 110 grams up all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 100 grams white chocolate (chopped)
- 50 grams raspberries
* Preheat the oven to 180° celsius. Lightly coat the brownie pan with nonstick spray *
Gently melt 100g white chocolate in a bain marie.
In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix them well.
With a mixer, cream the butter togheter with the brown sugar until they are nice and fluffy.
Add to the mixture the eggs, vanilla and the melted white chocolate.
Combine the mixture with the dry ingredients and incorporate them well with a rubber spatula, then add the white chocolate and macadamia nuts previously chopped.
Scoop the batter evenly into the brownie pan and scatter the raspberries evenly over the mixture, press them gently to help them sink. They will sink further when cooking.
Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
Remove from oven, cool completely on a rack, cut into squares.
Add some fresh raspberries to decorate.
Enjoy them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!