Ingredients for the cookie dough
- 350g Plain flour
- 150g Unsalted butter
- 150g Extra fine white sugar.
- 3 Egg yolks
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract.
Directions for the cookie dough
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them well. Let the cookie dough chill in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough about 3mm thick.
- Cut dough into shapes using cookie a curly cutter. Make all the shapes 2x times.
- With a smaller circular cutter, remove the center of one of the badges.
- Place on top of the complete cookie dough the one with the center removed.
- Place in the oven for about 15-18 minutes, once they have medium light gold color, remove from the oven and let them chill.
Ingredients for the raspberry jam
- 1 Package of 85g Raspberry JELL-O
- 200g Fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp White sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
Directions for Raspberry jam
- Add all the fresh raspberries with the lemon juice and sugar in a container. Cook in the microwave for about 30 seconds.
- Sieve the raspberry puré with a colander and set the juice aside.
- In a pan, add the content of the raspberry JELL-O with 1/2 cup of water.
- Add the raspberry puré and cook until the mix is a bit thicker. Remove from the fire and let it rest.
Directions for assembly the Reinitas cookies.
- Fill in the Reinitas with the raspberry jam and let it rest until they're set.
Easy and delicious. Enjoy!