Vegan Almond & Berries Donuts
On June 1st is the international donut day, here is my healthy delicious version to celebrate!
- 1/4 cup Almond milk
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup or honey
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 1/2 cup Whole grain flour
- 1/2 cup Almond flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 Frozen berries
- Coconut oil in spray to coat the donut molds or donut maker in case you have one.
Before starting, preheat the oven to 180°C in case you don't have an electric donut maker.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. For last add the frozen berries and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Grease a donut pan or donut maker.
- Pour the batter into the donut pan-shape, or donut maker. Do not overfill, or they won't cook properly.
- Bake the donuts for about 10-12 minutes, or until donuts have risen and the batter is no longer wet.
I personally prefer them plain, but you can dust some icing sugar or your preferred glazing on top.
Happy donut day!