Buttermilk and Blueberry Banana Bread
- 1 3/4 cups Whole-wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown suggar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of Fresh blueberries
* Preheat the oven to 180° celsius. Lightly coat the loaf pan with nonstick spray*
- Chop 3 bananas in little squares or smash them with a fork.
- Save one of the bananas and some blueberries to decorate.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- With a mixer, cream the coconut oil togehter with the sugar and buttermilk.
- Add the eggs and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix them well with a rubber spatula.
- Add the 3 bananas previously chopped and blueberries, gently toss to combine.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the loaf pan and decorate with the banana and blueberries you previously saved.
- Place into oven and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes before putting the cake onto cooling rack.
Share it with your friends and enjoy it with a cup of coffee or tea!