Cold Brew Coffee
- 1 cup whole coffee beans
- 4 cups of water … You will also need:
- A small strainer
- A cotton cloth
- A jar and a bottle for storing your cold-brew
- Grind the coffee beans, the grounds shouldn't' look like a fine powder.
- In a Jar, combine the coffee and the water. Pour the water over top. Stir gently with a long spoon.
- Cover the jar with a lid and let the coffee steep for about 12 hours. The coffee can be left on the counter or refrigerated.
- Line a small strainer with cotton cloth and place over a large measuring cup or bowl. Pour the coffee through the strainer.
- Transfer the coffee to a bottle or jar and store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serve with ice and your favorite milk, or dilute with more water.
- Add sugar to taste.