Organic Doggie Treats
- 3/4 cup organic whole wheat flour
- 2/4 cup organic oats
- 1/4 cup organic cornmeal
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup organic coconut oil
- 1 free range egg
- 2 tablespoonspeanut butter (organic & sugar free)
* Preheat the oven to 180° celsius. *
* Make sure all the igredients are organic *
- Combine all the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl add 1/2 cup of water, 1/4 cup of coconut oil, the egg and the 2 spoons of peanut butter; mix them using a wisk. Add the dry ingredients and combine them well with a rubber spatula.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough about 2cm thick. Cut dough into shapes using cookie cutters.
- Place the shapes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then turn treats over and bake them for another 15 minutes. Turn the oven off and leave treats in the oven for another 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, your dog is going to love these treats!