Raspberry Macadamia Blondies
Serves 16 blondies.
- 100 grams white chocolate
- 100 grams butter
- 200 grams soft light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 110 grams up all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 50 grams macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 100 grams white chocolate (chopped)
- 50 grams raspberries
* Preheat the oven to 180° celsius. Lightly coat the brownie pan with nonstick spray *
- Gently melt 100g white chocolate in a bain marie.
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients and mix them well.
- With a mixer, cream the butter togheter with the brown sugar until they are nice and fluffy.
- Add to the mixture the eggs, vanilla and the melted white chocolate.
- Combine the mixture with the dry ingredients and incorporate them well with a rubber spatula, then add the white chocolate and macadamia nuts previously chopped.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the brownie pan and scatter the raspberries evenly over the mixture, press them gently to help them sink. They will sink further when cooking.
- Place into the oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven, cool completely on a rack, cut into squares.
- Add some fresh raspberries to decorate.
Enjoy them with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!