Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter Cuppies
For aproximately 9 Cuppies
Ingredients for the Cuppie crust
- 1 cup Nut mix (almond, peanuts, nuts) previously ground
- 2 Tbsp pure Peanut butter
- 4 Medjool Dates
- 1 Tsp Chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 2 Tbsp Almond Flour
- 1 Tbsp Maple syrup
Directions for the Cuppie crust
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Combine all the ingredients and mix them well.
- Grab a cupcake pan and coat it with baking spray.
- Divide the mix and place it on each cupcake container; push the mix evenly until you get a cookie of approximately 5mm thick.
- Place in the oven for about 15 minutes, once they have medium light gold color, remove from the oven and let them chill.
Ingredients for the Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter filling
- 2 medium sized Sweet potatoes previously baked and pealed.
- 4 unpitted Medjool dates
- 2 Tbsp pure Peanut Butter
- 1 Chocolate bar 78% cacao
- Chopped peanuts for decoration
Directions for the Sweet Potato & Peanut Butter Filling
- With the help of a food processor, blend 4 dates, add the baked sweet potatoes and blend together.
- Add the peanut butter and keep blending until the mix is silky smooth.
- Once everything is mixed, pour the mix over the cuppie crusts evenly.
- Melt the chocolate (au bain-marie) spread it on top of the cuppies. If you like, add a few chopped peanuts on top as decoration.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until they get firm.
Easy and delicious. Enjoy!