My name is Yessica, a kitchen adventurer originally from Venezuela. I am a foodie with a passion for photography, and I explore the culinary world for new flavors and colors!
I’m a wife, mom of 2 boys, and a Pug named Tito. Based in the Netherlands since 2008, first in Den Haag for 10 years and since 2019 in a lovely town called Wateringen.
As a food photographer, my work involves imagery for outdoor campaigns, social media, and PR for restaurants and Chefs in Europe. This is complemented by many years of experience as a Graphic Designer.
My expertise in Food Photography and Food Styling is backed by
Le Cordon Bleu Paris, Leiths School of Food and Wine in London and Food Styling for Media The International Culinary Center ICC New York.
The Storied Recipe podcast Yessica’s Venezuelan Arepas, Coming To Us From Holland
Deze zeven foodfotografen uit Nederland behoren tot de besten van de wereld ad.nl
Screening and Catalog – Velle Denmark 2019 FOODPHOTO FESTIVAL ART EXHIBITION
Awards and Certifications:
- Sigma Benelux Photo Contest #sigmathuisfotowedstrijd
Tweede Prijs – Pink Macarons
- Shortlisted Pink Lady Food Photography Award 2020
- Top 10 – 2019 | #2 The Netherlands Foodelia – International Food Photography Awards
- Fotografía Gastronómica y estilismo culinario: KEMA Food Culture – Barcelona España
- HACCP – Horeca Academie Den Haag
- Child Nutrition and Cooking – Stanford Online
- Barista Training by Giancarlo Matarazzi: Capriolé Café
Check out social media feeds to learn more about my career and current work.